Saturday, July 5, 2008

Follow up to "Please Stop...Fire...Neighborhood"

Fig. 1: Playing with Fire
Sony alpha 200, 300mm, f5.6 at 1/250".
Klicken für größeres Bild!

Fig. 2: Later that same evening...
Sony alpha 200, 105mm, f4.5 at 1/2".

WTF!?

I tried to think of a better title for this post than a simple follow up to my previous post "Please stop setting fire to my neighborhood" but I really couldn't. I thought of a few, such as:
  • - Please stop setting fire to my neighborhood, part two
  • - Please stop setting fire to my neighborhood, part deux
  • - Burning Children for Fun and Profit
  • - Pyromania
  • - Douchebags on Parade
...but none really seemed to fit.

The pastor and elders of the church across the way cleaned out the hedgerow around the parking lot and churchyard and now the conflagratory actions of the pyromaniacs living behind the church are out in the open for all to see.

Kinda strange that this "parent" would allow his/her children to get so close to an open flame. Of course it is kind of difficult to determine who is the parent and who is the child here.

No comments: